Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Celeb Red Cart Romance

Department: ooh La la

So yesterday I got no less than 10 emails letting me know about Mr. and Mrs. Urban shopping at our beloved Target.

Here is a link to a great celeb blog which details the story more. To break it down for you- Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman are having a red cart romance too!

http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/07/even-nicole-kidman-shops-at-target.html

thanks readers, and dlisted for getting the scoop! no comment on said "baby bump". I am not celeb baby stalkarazzi.





3 Comments:


  • Oooh I wonder which nashville target this is.....Darn it! I knew I should have went yesterday instead of today.


    By Blogger Sonia, on Wednesday, July 12, 2006  



  • I love Target a lot and I'm all for celebrities at Target and all of that good stuff, but why oh why do the bathrooms at every single Target have to be so gross? I was in a Target in Boulder, CO today and it was no exception. Target bathrooms are the worst.


    By Blogger Courtney, on Friday, July 14, 2006  



  • You don't often see a Bentley in a Target parking lot.


    By Blogger Rene, on Wednesday, August 02, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home