Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Mystery Back Pack- help a fellow STT

Department: help


I just received this email- post here or email me if you know what backpack she is talking about and where to get it:

You did a great job helping me find a tote I wanted, so now I trust you COMPLETELY. I saw a backpack in Target one weekend that I returned to buy the following weekend (laptop in hand) and they were ALL GONE. It came in 2 sizes and in the following colors: orange, pink, lime green, purple, blue, and black. I loved them because they were all solid color, no stupid black trim. They were not with the other backpacks and were with summer stuff. The smaller size was $9.99 and the larger size was either $12.99 or $14.99! I have been to 2 target stores and think it's WEIRD that they were ALL gone, like they were pulled from the store or something.

SOS!





2 Comments:


  • I have one of those sitting right here in Orange - it was the random acts of summer and has a hard type shell on the back. They sold for $14.99 and I got mine 75% off - they are great and wish I had grabbed more.


    By Blogger clg0513, on Thursday, July 20, 2006  



  • DANG. I must have just missed them. thanks for the updates everyone!


    By Blogger Unknown, on Friday, July 21, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home