Thursday, June 08, 2006

Freaking Blogger

Department: UGH

Sorry Blogger, cover your ears (eyes) but what the frick? I haven't been able to blog in a day or so and UGH.

I have had some great emails while away- of course my fans rule and they have been sending me links to Defamer who is talking about Pacino at Target- so cute he must have been running all around the store. He is a tiny cute man. A comment was made on Defamer that the Pacino/bullseye is the best.graphic.ever but they are wrong, the best.graphic.ever is my handcuffs with Michael Graves key dammit. thanks Christopher Green!

Also, other fun things are happening:

Target has a BFF section now- it makes me wish I was 10 years old

KRiSTOPHER DUKES Blogged us- WHOO HOO at http://thisnext.com/blog/

and the sleeves on my Tara Jarmon puff sleeve shirt are ripping so double UGH

I did however spend $115 at Target the other day on Napoleon Dynamite magnets, a mod stool for the kid and paperclips.





3 Comments:


  • i ordered the vneck tara jarmon puff sleeve shirt and was so not pleased. totally gonna have to be a return. the sleeves were weird, not knit like the rest of the top. there's a ruffle at the bottom of the shirt and i looked like a 2 year old. but i did get a fantastic tara jarmon headband which i have yet to wear because i'll be unveiling it with the perfect outfit.

    and my target visa card bill came in the mail ....$1200.00. i thought my husband was going to kill me!!


    By Blogger embee, on Saturday, June 10, 2006  



  • Heh. My cousin just posted about the Napoleon Dynamite magnets on her blog. They bought some as well.


    By Blogger Candice, on Sunday, June 11, 2006  



  • I love blogger too, but the last outage made me jump ship to movable type. Not a bad option, but blogger, when it works, is a suitable engine.

    anyways, off to target ;-)


    By Blogger CLS, on Tuesday, June 13, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home