Wednesday, February 08, 2006

STT is high on Snoop

Department: Shiznizzle!

It is official- I just laughed the hardest I ever have. Thanks to my good friend Perez (whom I learn something new from each day) I have discovered http://www.gizoogle.com/

So get this- it takes any blog or myspace etc and translates it into "Snoop Speak" for instance here is yesterday's post high on Snoop. Mind you- I detest the use of the "N" word so that is a bummer that it's used a lot but it is really funny to read your own blog in this manner. Wow people have a lot of time on their hands!


READ STT ON GIZOOGLE




"Target is blunt-rollin' so swanky. Hizzle is some hot new picks T-H-to-tha-izzat I found while scop'n out tha dot com . Wussup to all my niggaz in the house. And fo` tha record incase any one is going ta git pissy `bout me not writ'n enough `bout in-store merch- I dizzay have all friggin day ta go ta tha store so sometizzles I write `bout W-H-to-tha-izzat I find online coz tizzy I can link you ta it silly!

52 Game Set Clockin' fab glasses frizzom
notNeutral)Is 4 enough fo` gangsta? I don't K-N-to-tha-izzow- I hizzy neva played to increase tha peace. Let me rephrase that, I have played I jizzy don't pimp K-N-to-tha-izzow W-H-to-tha-izzat I mean? Or a rous'n gizzle of A-hole!!! Ahh mah college days- peace out ta all mah Tri-Sig sista's - LOVE YA ( i am currently drug deala I swear) , niggaz, better recognize."





2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home