Monday, January 30, 2006

Run Don't Walk

The time has come for my dear friend TOB (Thomas O'Brien), he is red tagged. Everything- well almost everything at Target stores in the Vintage Modern Collection by TOB is reduced. This morning I scored big at my local Target store. Don't buy his stuff online- the prices at the store are MUCH lower. I am sure that Target.com will update at some point but for some reason I was able to score the last 2 of the lamp below for $12.98 each at the store when online they are $49.99!!!!

EVERYTHING you crave is red tagged. RUN don't walk to your Target. Fake sick and leave work early I $hit you not you will never have the chance again to grab his ultra cool pieces from the Winter line. Not even sure if TOB will be at Target going forward- I don't see any new merch of his on the floor. Target employees- email me if you have scoop.



I got a boat load of other stuff which I will dish about later. Some of us have paying jobs you know... some of us don't get paid by Target to tell people to run don't walk to their store :) I'm not bitter.





2 Comments:


  • There is a huge Target downstairs from our office (walking distance).

    We go there almost every day...it's beautiful.


    By Blogger *, on Tuesday, January 31, 2006  



  • i got that lamp too - i actually stood in the aisle that had all the 75% off lamps for about a half hour debating on which one(s) to get. I ended up only with one - the one you have pictured - it is so cute with it's sage green shade!


    By Blogger Kelly, on Sunday, February 05, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home