Monday, February 06, 2006

UPDATE- Hold Tight

Department: Having a RED HOT BLOG Romance


Can you say- "new hot blog" ???? All together now- "NEW HOT BLOG!!!!"

Have you ever had a crush on someone you have only emailed with? Well that is how I feel about my new RED HOT crush on blogtastical master of blog facelifts- Christopher Green

Our stylish friends at Delight turned us on to the magical wonder that is Chris Green and we love and thank him as I am sure you do too. Don't you love the new look of the site?


On a side note and getting back to business I decided to enter the word "love" in the search box at Target.com. A funny thing popped up- I guess this is for sitting by the fire roasting marshmallows while camping? Too Cute!


The Inflatable Loveseat by Coleman

random- I know





8 Comments:


  • love it. love the new design.


    By Blogger spazeboy, on Monday, February 06, 2006  



  • i miss you spazeboy- where have you been? thanks for the post- you rock!


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Monday, February 06, 2006  



  • love the new design, although i've always been a sans serif kind of girl, so the font is a little "meh" for me.

    love the new favicon and the color scheme though!

    kudos!


    By Blogger krysten, on Tuesday, February 07, 2006  



  • Thanks fellow STT!

    Ziggy's- Yes the MG stuff is nice but my DH has the same issues with them....

    sorry about the font Krysten- I hope that you will still come around. I like the new site because it's crispy like a potato chip.


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Tuesday, February 07, 2006  



  • Love the new look. I like how you made the handle of the key looked like it was part of the Micheal Graves line. Very clever.


    By Blogger Laurie, on Tuesday, February 07, 2006  



  • can't take any of the design cred. it's all chris green but so glad you like it!


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Tuesday, February 07, 2006  



  • I've been lurking, you know. I read you on bloglines, which is not as hot as your new site design.

    Oh, and the spring semester is under way...

    ...so is the election year. Let's just say I'm red when it comes to shopping, and blue when it comes to politics. :)

    Anyway, I will soonly add a link straight to STT from spazeboy.net, my personal blog/homepage. (fair warning, if you find your way to my site...it has political content too, which has nothing to do with my love for Target!)


    By Blogger spazeboy, on Tuesday, February 07, 2006  



  • what a cool item to have, but the reviews kinda concern me...but maybe the one's that liked this item are out camping right now and don't have internet access?


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Sunday, March 05, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home