Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Baby Baby



Now this stuff is just up my “current interests” alley. Being a mommy to a toddler and expecting another one soon, making my life easier is a top priority. This is why I’m appreciative of the items Target is carrying currently in their Red Hot Shop. The first item on my “it would be lovely to have” wish list is the Mama Mio Mini Kit. This collection of mama-to-be pampering products was especially created for our blossoming bellies and the aches/pains of pregnancy. The kit includes the Tummy Rub, a rich anit-stretch mark oil blend to use every day. There is the Boob Tube, a super-firming bust treatment designed to keep them from falling prey to gravity. There is the Wonder-Full Balm to help soothe dry parched areas of your skin. A Moisturizing Shower Cream and Super-Rich Body Cream both hydrates and nourishes the effects of dry skin, a common condition during pregnancy. I can vouch for that. And for the atmospheric effect there is the Gravida mini candle, to create the ideal relaxing ambiance for you and the little person inside.

Another product that I have added to my wish list is the Baby Bistro Box and the Toddler Bistro Box. This colorful box is full of nutritious recipes, tips and tricks, environmental safety, shopping tips, activities and more. Each set is in an easy to read recipe card format so that you can take individual cards to the store.

Therefore if Target Corp is in the generous gift-giving mood, these are three items that one of your biggest fans could use. Hint hint …








3 Comments:


  • Those are so cool! I wish I knew someone having a baby. How come all the cool stuff comes out after I've finished having my kids?


    By Blogger Rene, on Wednesday, January 18, 2006  



  • I ran across your blog while I was doing research for a newspaper column about my own Target addiction. I posted it on my blog -- check it out. You have a great site. BTW -- I was at Target this a.m. and there is a 75%-off clearance rack on clothes. Thought you should know, if you don't already.


    By Blogger Deana Nall, on Wednesday, January 18, 2006  



  • Oooh, good stuff! I know two (possibly three; waiting on test results to come back) women who are expecting. They'll flip for this stuff!


    By Blogger Candice, on Wednesday, January 18, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home