Saturday, October 08, 2005

Did you even know..

what a krumkake is?




Me either. BUT of course you can get a Krumkake baker at Target. They want to make sure that at any moment that you may be craving this Scandinavian delight that you can have one. Complete with authentic wooden cone to mold your krumkakes. You can have two 5" golden krumkakes in 5 seconds apparently.

WRAP it up with the desk Target Corp. STT just got a mention on Wonkette. That is all I am gonna say.

Well maybe I will say this- I feel like Christian Slater's character in Pump Up the Volume (if you have not seen this movie you must- click below to get it from Amazon/Target) where he has that steamy/controversial night time radio show and no one knows it's him. It SO makes me forget that it is saturday night and I am doing this.

$13.48 at Target





4 Comments:


  • Target is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, which was settled by copious numbers of Swedes, Finns, and Norwegians. Krumkake is a Scandinavian Christmas-time dessert. Put two and two together.... :)

    My mom still makes krumkake ever year, and it's one of my favorite cookies. Yummy!


    By Blogger Megan, on Saturday, October 08, 2005  



  • I am married to a Dane so I hear you. I dig cakes in any form though! Just ask my thighs and ass:)


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Saturday, October 08, 2005  



  • I loved that movie.

    And shoutout to you guys today on my blog. I went to the NEW giant Target by my house - whee!

    (I was going to email you instead of leaving a comment, but I found no address.)


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Sunday, October 09, 2005  



  • oh man, I used to LOVE thave movie back in the day


    By Blogger Kirsten, on Monday, October 10, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home