Thursday, October 06, 2005

You Light Up My Life



My first thought about this item was that it was somewhat tacky, but the more I look at it, the more I wish I had a place for it. This Purple Victorian Drop Light Chandelier would definitely add a modest amount of funk to your home. This light fixture is festooned with hanging purple glass and pink plastic beads. How cool!




Here’s another whimsical lighting option to add to your home. It is the White Grapes with Flowers Pendant Lamp. If I didn’t have cats that have the fixation to explore every object in my house I would love to put this fixture on a side table or my dining table. The lamp shows off large translucent pink flowers embellishing the sides. This would also make a fabulous addition to a young girl’s room. So pretty! Visit Target.com to see more of their hip lighting fixtures.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home