Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What Time is It



I’m not sure what to make of this … a Distorted Oversize Contemporary Wall Clock. Maybe it’s me because I have no artistic sense whatsoever, but I don’t understand what the purpose of this clock for. Silly me, but when I buy a clock I expect to be able to get the current time from it. Except with this clock, I can barely read the time in the picture. Don’t mind me if you love this item. I just thought it was interesting … in an Alice in Wonderland sort of way. If you would buy this item and had $229.99 to burn, please let me know how you would utilize this wall clock. Would you actually use it for the purpose of a clock or would it be a decorative piece or ???? I’m just curious …

Head on over to Target.com to place your order today.





9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home