Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Love These Shoes



I recently bought a pair of these shoes, Women’s Xhilaration Tan Acacia Clogs and I love them. They are comfortable and accommodate my ever expanding feet. They look so tasteful with a pair of jeans. I adore the faux suede look and the decorative accents. I also purchased a pair of the Xhilaration Brown Adelle Oxfords shown below. I’ve only worn them once and they’ve been cozy so far. I do admire them paired with my Capri jean pants. What a smart look.

Visit your local Target or Target.com to see these and more marvelous footwear.





2 Comments:


  • I have these shoes - they are sooooo comfortable and stylin


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Tuesday, September 27, 2005  



  • OMG, LOVE the clogs!!

    Alright, you mentioned you played WBW, but I can't find your stuff...am I just so helpless that I'm not in the right place?

    I've been to this site before, but had to leave and get a paper bag....hyperventilation from too much Target exposure...


    By Blogger Mama Duck, on Wednesday, September 28, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home