Friday, March 13, 2009

Junk In My Trunk

Department: Storage

We have 2 kids. They have lots of junk. It trickles down to the family room or we just keep some there anyway so that they can have lots of toys around that they never play with. Instead they like to play with cell phones, remote controls, Wii controllers, and turn lights on and off. I often threaten to give their toys away but I am too lazy. So I think we need a trunk. A nice one that blends in with the rest of our furniture and that will hide the mess.

There is also something about a trunk with kids. When they open them and pull toys out they seem to get more excited because it is like an endless mystery. This one is at a great price for the size/style!

What do you think? Anyone have it? My concern is the kids scratching themselves on it but other than that it looks pretty good!





2 Comments:


  • I have 2 of them (in a darker color) on either side of the TV armoire in the living room. I LOVE THEM. We open the armoire doors enough to hold the lids open, so to not smash little fingers. I have a 7 year old daughter, 3 year old daughter, and 11 month old son. They hold SO much junk-we have no closets to speak of and no game room. The girls share a room, so we really have no play space. They play in the living room, and it is so easy for them to clean up. Get them!!
    Lori
    katymom.com


    By Blogger The Powell Family, on Saturday, March 14, 2009  



  • Thanks for the comment- I ordered just one, that is all we have room for. I can't wait for it to get here!


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Saturday, March 14, 2009  


Post a Comment

<< Home