Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fisher Price + Dwell Studio + Target = Love!

Department: Baby

Having recently given birth to our first child, we have already purchased (and over-purchased) the gear that we thought we needed to get him through his first year. In shopping for the "must haves," deemed as such by our well-meaning friends and family, we were disappointed to find some things ranked high on the ugly/annoying scale. The baby swing and bouncy seat were the worst offenders - too gadgety and Ugly (note the capital U). But, we bought them anyway, not wanting to be caught unprepared at two in the morning when baby Hank decided mama's arms don't mean a thing 'cause they ain't got that swing.


But now I see this collection and wish we had held out a little bit longer (just for the record, we use the bouncy seat and swing every single day, so at least they were not a waste of money). The trifecta of Fisher Price for reliability, Dwell Studio for coolness, and Target for, you know, hooking us all up with the cool stuff at fair prices, makes for some good looking baby wares. Check em out












They are even available in store, so your mother-in-law can't complain that she went "all the way to Target" to get something from your registry (an hour before your baby shower) and looked everywhere but just couldn't find anything you asked for because you had registered for everything online. Not that that happened to me or anything...






9 Comments:


  • i like the colors! especially since i'm not finding out the gender ahead of time :)


    By Blogger *Tanyetta*, on Friday, January 23, 2009  



  • Wish I would have found some of this stuff BEFORE I bought new gear for the baby. I got rid of all my other stuff because I really hadn't planned on a second one! Oops.


    By Blogger Kelly, on Thursday, January 29, 2009  



  • If I didn't have a perfectly good high chair, that thing would so be mine right now. I'm making my friend buy it though. On sale in this week's ad.


    By Blogger One Desperate Mom, on Wednesday, February 04, 2009  



  • Oh this stuff came a couple months too late!!! I LOVE it!! It's what I was looking for when I bought the obnoxious stuff we have for our 5 month old. Ugh. Good thing my besty is 5 months pregnant!


    By Blogger Lyndsea Tim Tim, on Thursday, February 12, 2009  



  • I saw those the other day and I was so ticked that they weren't around two years ago when I had my baby. LOL Isn't that always the way? Super cute!

    Michelle
    http://www.everydaycelebrating.com


    By Blogger Unknown, on Sunday, February 15, 2009  



  • I don't have babies yet but hope the stuff just keeps coming for when I do! I LOVE Dwell for Target. It's cute but not "cutesy". I hate the stuff that ruffles. This is a super cute modern take on baby gear.


    By Blogger FashMacGyver, on Saturday, February 28, 2009  



  • Highchair on recall:

    I love this high chair but couldn't find it online or in my local Target when I registered... and I just found out why. Apparently the high chair has been recalled. So if you have one, call your Target to make sure it's safe or whether you need to return it!


    By Blogger Thundershocked, on Monday, July 20, 2009  



  • I have seen an awesome nursery chair that I think is Dwell Studio pictured in the Target Baby Registry catalog. I am SOOOO interested in this chair, but I cannot find it for sale ANYWHERE (Target.com or otherwise). Have you seen this chair? It has a cute print with birds and elephants, perfect for a boy OR girl. Do you know where I could get it?


    By Blogger Unknown, on Saturday, March 20, 2010  



  • April I believe I've seen that print at JC Penney's. I was planning on adding it to my baby registry!


    By Blogger Unknown, on Wednesday, July 14, 2010  


Post a Comment

<< Home