Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sugar? Salt? There is a difference people

Department: STT Reader Mail

A fan wrote in.....

"So, today I made my fave breakfast, that being Market Pantry low sugar apples & cinnamon oatmeal. And when I went to eat it, got a mouthful of what tasted basically like salt. I thought it was just me, but my co worker took a tiny taste and sure enough, it was like someone had poured salt into my bowl. This has actually happened one previous time and I wondered: has anyone else had this issue?? Strange..! Someone randomly mixing up sugar and salt at the factory? I didn't bother emailing target because, well, who cares, right? I'm just curious if you or maybe any of your readers have had this issue?"


Anyone? Target employees care to share?





3 Comments:


  • Yuck! That bought back a bad memory of when I was visiting a friend in Germany. I poured myself a cup of coffee and threw in a couple heaping spoonfuls of sugar from the sugar bowl on the table. Took a nice big swig... and spit it out. It was a SALT bowl! WTH?


    By Blogger Megs, on Tuesday, November 11, 2008  



  • Well, I'm fairly certain Target would care -- that's a huge mix-up! Of course, they'll need the info off the box and the location from which you purchased it. Do us all a favor and call them!!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Wednesday, November 12, 2008  



  • They have comment cards that go directly to target, and I'm pretty sure they have a link on their website for suggestions. They do listen. Like those super annoying cereal box openings.


    By Blogger TexasRanger, on Tuesday, March 03, 2009  


Post a Comment

<< Home