Friday, October 19, 2007

Chanel? Nah- Target!

Department: Shoes

On a continous hunt for a full collection of flats (I don't think I will ever wear anything else so they better stay in style) I have recently purchased these little baddies and they are nothing but goodie! I think that I love ballerina flats because secretly I always wanted to be a prima ballerina however my big boobs got in the way among other things like not having the discipline to say no to french fries, milkshakes, overall fun.

The photo really makes them look cheap but in real life and on my toes I am telling you they look like Chanel.





5 Comments:


  • I have seen those in person, and I'm not even an animal print person but they are so cute I've come close to buying them!

    And what's with the horrible shoe pictures on Target.com compared to how cute the shoes are IRL!


    By Blogger Jill, on Friday, October 19, 2007  



  • I just got these (http://www.target.com/Xhilaration-Sabina-Ornament-Ballet-Flats/dp/B000PG9528/qid=1193056931/ref=br_1_50/601-8601789-5576925?ie=UTF8&node=13827221&frombrowse=1&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=13827221&rank=%2Bdaterank&rh=&page=1) - Great knock-off of the Tory Burch "Reva" must-have flats. They are adorable and very comfy - Target Rules!


    By Blogger AshB, on Monday, October 22, 2007  



  • I LOVE them, I tried them on twice and shockingly still haven't made my purchase yet. This Target obsession is nice to finally share with others!


    By Blogger Unnaturally Blonde, on Wednesday, October 24, 2007  



  • hey! I'm Kelly, I work at target in st.louis. I zoned those shoes tonight! I am definately a slave to target, I practically surrender my paycheck every week anyway. between the dollar spot and those super cute ballet flats, target has me hooked. thats what I love about target, everyone who comes in, loves target too. its awesome! im glad you guys love target, you're keeping my shoe budget afloat.. xoxo target!
    -target team member, kelly!


    By Blogger KellyTheTeamMember, on Wednesday, November 07, 2007  



  • I have these and always get lots of compliments!


    By Blogger Jennifer W., on Saturday, December 15, 2007  


Post a Comment

<< Home