Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm never going to Target again!!

Not only did I not find what I was looking for this morning when I went to Target after dropping my son off at preschool, I got a traffic ticket on the way home for rolling through a stop sign. Which I totally didn't do!!!

The cop was such a jerk, too. And I got absolutely no sympathy for the fact that I was pregnant. Way to make the pregnant lady cry, copper!!!

So, yeah, I blame you Target for luring me to your neck of the woods. If I hadn't driven the extra couple miles in your direction and had gone straight home instead, I never would have ended up in this predicament. Thanks a lot! You're just lucky I found what I needed online...

****************************************************************
CDPJ also blogs at Charming & Delightful and Cooking With Your Kids. She'd love it if you stopped by for a visit :-)





2 Comments:


  • I say contest it. And don't blame Target, blame those *targeting* innocent drivers.


    By Blogger kirida, on Tuesday, October 16, 2007  



  • I work at Target...

    Next time you are there check out the new Shabby Chic blankets. They are totally awesome! They come in white, blue and pink. Honestly...they are softer than any baby blanket.

    Also...stunning Christmas tableware...OMG...in so many colors and styles.


    By Blogger lost indie, on Thursday, October 18, 2007  


Post a Comment

<< Home