Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Boots No. 7 Products Now Available at Target


Department: Beauty

Earlier this year, UK pharmaceutical company Boots (which is sort of like Walgreens here) began offering its No. 7 line, including Protect & Perfect Antiaging Serum in its UK stores. The BBC featured this product on a Horizon documentary and the product started flying off the shelves when the documentary showed that this product actually works! Now this product is now available in the US at Target stores, and it's known as Restore & Renew. This product was featured on the Today show and even The Rachael Ray Show- and it's starting to get popular throughout the US.

At a retail cost of $21.99 at Target, this serum is a great deal in comparison to department store brands of anti-aging serums, especially since it's been proven to work by scientists.

So far, I'm a big fan of the Boots No. 7 line at Target. They have rich, beautiful makeup colors and so far I've been using the Soft & Soothed Toner ($7.99) along with the Soft & Soothed Face Wash ($7.99) and I couldn't be happier. I haven't been able to get my hands on some of the R&R serum, but I plan to... I figure it's never too early to get a head start on preventing any more fine lines & wrinkles... and I'm really looking forward to trying one of their night creams and eye creams.

Oh, and these products are available online, so happy shopping!

Have you tried the Boots No. 7 products at Target? What are your thoughts?

Labels: ,





2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home