Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Breaking commandments in the name of fashion

Department: Sinners and Saints

Thou shalt not covet.

I know it's a sin, but I have been doing a whole heck of a lot of coveting during my recent trips to Target. So many things that I want, but cannot have due to my current, er, condition, being 7 1/2 months pregnant and all.

Did you guys see the Peanuts Halloween t-shirt in this weekend's ad?

It's even cuter in person! And I was thinking, hoping, that if i could find an XL or XXL in store that I might be able to squeeze my bulging belly into it. But alas, twas not meant to be. There was only one left and it was only a L.

Then there are these shoes.They look kind of stiff and plasticy in this picture, but in person they are so freakin' adorable I can't even look at them anymore. I have a hard enough time walking around in flats or flip flops these days, so I have to close my eyes when I walk past the shoe department... or otherwise avert my eyes, which is also dangerous because this is what I see when I look opposite the shoes:


Oh, foul mistress Target, why must you tempt me so?

****************************************************************
CDPJ also blogs at Charming & Delightful and Cooking With Your Kids. She'd love it if you stopped by for a visit :-)





2 Comments:


  • Yup. Bought those shoes. And they are to die for and super comfortable despite the stiff look!!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Sunday, October 14, 2007  



  • I have those shoes and they are pretty great! I however would not suggest wearing them if you have to stand for 6-8 hours straight. Not so good for that but otherwise, wonderful shoes!


    By Blogger Rebecca Mongrain, on Tuesday, November 13, 2007  


Post a Comment

<< Home