Thursday, August 09, 2007

Horsin' Around

Department: Accessories

Do you ever get in weird "theme" shopping mode? You start with one pair of polka dot ballet flats, and one day you look in your closet and it looks like you've been shopping exclusively at Clowns R Us.

I'm kind of in that mode right now, with horses. It started with this necklace



It takes me back to a time of Breyer horses, culottes that I insisted were jodhpurs, and the undying hope that this year might be the one when Santa *finally* brings a pony (to my house in the heart of suburbia).

Now that my pre-teen horse love has been rekindled, I am also dreaming about this bag



and this (Libertine) shirt



This bracelet is already in the virtual Target cart


{sigh} As a thirty-something woman, I guess I need to rein in the horse love a bit (pardon the pun). This would probably be too much



This however -



Still seems oddly appropriate...

~jen~





3 Comments:


  • I like the jewelry a lot, especially the bracelet, too cute! I may have to get one of those for my co-worker, she is a horse fanatic.
    The polo shirt is a bit weird looking in my opinion, the horse looks totally out of place.


    By Blogger Robin, on Friday, August 10, 2007  



  • Wow, I'm impressed with the hip necklace, I'll have to check out the jewelry again soon.
    I've been into bird themes myself. :oP


    By Blogger Erika Cass Designs, on Monday, August 13, 2007  



  • I am crazy about fashion jewelry and recently purchased a bracelet on discounted price at target store through couponalbum site. I am thinking of purchasing another one for my sweet little sis!!!


    By Blogger Jarman, on Monday, August 20, 2007  


Post a Comment

<< Home