Saturday, August 19, 2006

candy candy candy I can't let you go

Department: $1 spot

There are still some things in the $1 spot that are only $1. That is the cute small lunchbox es of candy. Smarties, dubble bubble pails and hot ball pails, LOVE it. Bought like a dozen of these. Otherwise I loathe the current $1+ spot collection. Hello Target- switch it up.


I wish I had a photo of the dubble bubble pails, they are so cute. Go to your $1+ spot and check it out. Scoop them up before everyone else does!





4 Comments:


  • I guess you are not aware of this, so I will be basic with the details. You never have to pay for candy at Target. Every time it goes on 90% off it is easy to get free after coupons. Generally 90% is 8 days after each holiday. For example on November 9th you should be able to find big bags of candy and chocolate for 25 cents. An easy example is DOVE chocolate. They often have coupons in the newspaper for 55 cents off DOVE chocolate. Buy it on 90% for 25 cents, apply 55 cent coupon = free chocolate. This is the kind of thing we talk about on YMMV Radio all the time. Does this make sense to you? If not let me know and I will post a more detailed explaination.


    By Blogger Sam, on Saturday, August 19, 2006  



  • That was my favorite part of the new 1 spot, too. I organized an outing with some friends to a local old-style theater and I bought everyone the tins of candies for the show -- it was perfect!


    By Blogger ThatBeeGirl, on Sunday, August 20, 2006  



  • I bought the Double Bubble, the Lemonheads, and the Red Hots. The only one that had an accpetable (and unmelted) amount of candy was the Double Bubble, but the tins are still cute!


    By Blogger Courtney, on Wednesday, August 23, 2006  



  • I liked this blog... I usually shop online for the best offers and deals as I found Target store at Couponalbum.com & I received free shipping..!!


    By Blogger Paz123, on Thursday, November 08, 2007  


Post a Comment

<< Home