Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Travelling for Women



Here are some fabulous looking travel accessories for women. The first item is a Laundry Bags for Dirty Duds – Set of 3. There are 3 laundry bags: dirty laundry, wet laundry, and a shoe bag. The wet bag has a liner for swimsuits and these bags would be great for traveling for yourself or for your family.



Now for the next item, I can’t tell you if this item is practical but it sure looks adorable. It’s a Trolley Case, basically a faux leather briefcase on wheels. How delightful.



Notice for the past decade how our luggage looks the same? It’s getting more and more difficult for me to spot my luggage among the countless black luggage pieces. Sometimes I’m tempted to find a fluorescent green luggage set but I remember I still have some taste left. What helps me in the meantime is putting some flashy luggage tags on my bags so that I can recognize them in a flash. Something like these Small Smiley Face Luggage tags in Hot Pink. The rubber badges are easy to spot from far away and there is room for you to write your relevant personal information. They come in a set of 4 and they are also available in bright orange, yellow, and green. These tags are available in size small and jumbo.

Visit Target.com to see more of their Travel accessories for Women.





4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home