Monday, October 31, 2005

Deep Fried Balls

I heard recently that if men are having fertility issues they may be able to attribute it to using their laptop too much and actually resting it directly on their lap. The heat from the laptop warms up their testicles and the rest is up to your imagination.

How about this from this weeks Red Hot Shop? The LapSurfer:




• Mobile desktop/tabletop with beanbag bottom • Clear 20x12" plexiglass top • Use as desktop or TV tray for travel, writing surface, or lumbar support • Foam ball-filled beanbag with colored pompoms mixed in, forms nicely to your lap • Lightweight


ALSO: it looks like Target is catching to this whole BlOG=POWER thing. They have now implemented a way for Red Hot Shop devotees to get an RSS feed of the latest additions to Target.com's Red Hot Shop. Pretty nifty Target! If you have an RSS feed (of course you do, since you get the STT updates already) you can copy this URL into your feed to be updated by Target.com. PUH-lease promise you will come back to read STT though. Promise? K : http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/rss/redhotshop.rss





4 Comments:


  • Haha, of course we'd come back. You tell us what's good or not!

    By the way, I hold you responsible for my obnoxious credit-card bill this month - I go to Target to buy things you talk about, then end up buying everything else that catches my eye!

    I <3 Target!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Monday, October 31, 2005  



  • Deep fried balls. HA!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Tuesday, November 01, 2005  



  • that is a great idea!a

    except...

    I think that the pillow would need lead lined filling

    I feel it is more than just the heat

    I think that there may be more released than just the heat

    with WiFi and what not....
    the laptop always insearch of something with its infra-red....

    someone needs to design this anit-heat/anti-radiation laptop seat thing


    By Blogger gwadzilla, on Monday, November 07, 2005  



  • I would't subscribe to the Target feed, if only b/c you are the ORIGINAL STT, and I hate when corporations try to co-op grass roots movements. But I still love Target. . .


    By Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl, on Tuesday, November 08, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home