Monday, October 24, 2005

This Just In...


CHOXIE

Thank goodness someone is paying attention to the world of junk food and that I am paying attention to the world of Target. Hmm maybe we should get married.

While I ponder that, go read a bit about a new treat made available by Target, a little something that I like to call Choxie. Feel free to send me a box my red cart lover.

Click HERE for more. See for yourself at the grand in-store Choxie tasting:


Choxie(TM) SamplingPremium private-label chocolate from Target. (While supplies last.)
All Target Stores
November 6th 1-5 p.m.





6 Comments:


  • I've had SEVERAL of these delicious treats from Choxie! They are really, REALLY good!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Tuesday, October 25, 2005  



  • I've also seen tv commercials for choxie...can't wait to try them!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Tuesday, October 25, 2005  



  • I highly reccomend the Choclate Peanut Butter Caramel Pretzels. They are absolutely fabulous and addicting. They are are kind of pricey at $10 for a tall canister, but they are so worth it. They also carry a couple different kinds of chocolate covered caramel corn that is also good. I am fortunate enough to work for Target and we did a taste testing one day. Everything is really good.


    By Blogger Laurie, on Tuesday, October 25, 2005  



  • I picked up a box of Choxie chocolate covered espresso beans last night while at Target... They were tempting, but I resisted!


    By Blogger Jenn, on Wednesday, October 26, 2005  



  • I got the toffee & chocolate covered almonds. Very yummy. Target comes up with the cutest packaging.


    By Blogger Lori, on Thursday, October 27, 2005  



  • I have a Choxie problem.... two hands and only one mouth. Good Lord, why did you do this to me!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Monday, October 31, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home