Friday, October 21, 2005

You're So Vain

The funniest thing happened the other day. We were at our friends house that they just had built and decorated and in their bedroom is all of this shabby chic-esque furniture. My husband was complimenting how much he liked it.... he is so random.

So it got me thinking that I may want to do a Shabby Chic theme in ours. With Shabby Chic at Target prices, maybe I can. First I want a vanity. I want to look at myself in 3 mirrors and have a special place just for me. It's only $89.99!






2 Comments:


  • I have it! I love it! Although it is a little rickity...It's a great piece for college kids or younger. Very spacious drawer. Make sure to get the matching stool. it completes it. I love your blog!


    By Blogger Genevieve, on Friday, October 21, 2005  



  • How funny, I was actually just thinking about a vanity. This one is cute!

    By the way, I am totally a Target slave. I love your blog!


    By Blogger Mika, on Monday, October 24, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home