Tuesday, October 25, 2005

For the "Anonymous" Male



This post is for the “anonymous” male reader that criticized our lack of items for the male population. I personally am not an expert on what our male friends would like to see, but here’s a lavish cashmere sweater for a fab night out on the town. This sweater is made out of 2-ply 100% cashmere in a “manly-man” cut, whatever that means. The sweater is toted as being sporty yet resplendently fashionable. This Target Limited Edition ¼ Zip Cashmere Sweater is available in red or black and can be found at Target.com’s the Red Hot Shop.

This week the Red Hot Shop at Target.com is featuring sumptuous items at an affordable price. Check it out for more opulent products.





6 Comments:


  • Thanks! I'm not the anonymous male...but I'm one of the probably 4 other dudes that frequent the STT blog. I don't get too excited about the girl stuff on here, but I do share your enthusiasm for and devotion to the bullseye. Plus...your blog provides me some great gift ideas for my girlfriend, another Target devotee. :)


    By Blogger spazeboy, on Tuesday, October 25, 2005  



  • Don't forget that Target has nice suits for an "annonymous male" as well. YOu can get a whole suit for Under $200 in the store!


    By Blogger Laurie, on Tuesday, October 25, 2005  



  • Thanks much! I love the STT blog for the same reason as spazeboy - finding all those great deals. Plus I get to keep abreast of fun stuff to get my sister who's in college. I've been dying to buy a cashmere sweater under $300 and was very excited to find one in red at $100. Thanks again and feel free to keep posting the occasional male oriented product.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Wednesday, October 26, 2005  



  • Some of those Red Hot Shop items (not supposed to be in stores until Nov 1) are already in at least one of my local stores: the beaded bags, gloves, and silk scarves. They're very pretty.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Wednesday, October 26, 2005  



  • http://www.clatteringford.com


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Thursday, October 27, 2005  



  • I am wondering how old you are, because I am 16 and we have the same taste in music. Like, the exact same. It’s kind of creepy. I am absolutely in love with Jason Mraz, he is witty and heart-felt at the same time. And Keane, I love Keane, but nobody knows Keane. This is weird, these are not popular people, and most of my friends are not even familiar with them. So, basically I am curious to get a ball park figure on your age because I would be embarrassed if I had the same taste in music as a 60 yr old.
    Katie

    wags321_321@yahoo.com


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Wednesday, November 02, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home