Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Combi I-Thru Stroller



It seems that every six months baby product companies are coming out with products that are cooler than what I bought 1 ½ years ago. Isn’t that always the case? You want the latest and greatest toys for yourself and your child. Well that’s the case with this Combi I-Thru Stroller in Citrus. First of all I love love love the color. I’ve heard mixed reviews about the Combi baby products but I am intrigues with the amenities on this stroller. This can be used as an infant stroller due to the reclining seat option. There is comfort padding, a 5-point harness, and optional canopy. There is a removable boot, a large supply basket, mesh pocket, and a tray for drinks/snacks. Did I mention that I love the color? This stroller also comes in olive and sand if you’re not a big fan of citrus.





1 Comments:


  • I bought a bigger jogging stroller first, and it's great for long heavy duty walks, but it's too heavy and combersome to zip in and out of the car. I bought the i-thru for the car, and I love it. It is so light weight. It handles pretty well, and I've been thrilled with it. The seat extends, so the baby could lay down in a full recline position even when he was around 1 year old. The only thing I'd change about it is the parent drink carrier. It's fine for a bottle of water, but not for a cup from a restaurant. I's small and flimsy. The basket is small, but I bought a stroller hook from Burlington coat factory that hangs on the handle and carries bags while I'm shopping. Overall, this stroller does most things that I hoped it would.


    By Blogger kajakaja, on Tuesday, August 26, 2008  


Post a Comment

<< Home