Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Ties Are Sexy

So men are just coming out of the woodwork emailing us and claiming to be Slaves To Target and we just have to say "bring it on boys".

I think ties are sexy. I do however think that Target needs to get a few more swanky ties and they also need to make them in X-tra Long because I like my boys tall, dark and handsome.
I also like my man to be oblivious to my Target purchases and not make a big fuss about our consistent debits in our bank account due to my shopping addiction.

That being said, I like this tie and so for your STT men out there, here is your manly item of the week. It's only $16.99. Fancy.





5 Comments:


  • Since most men suck at shopping for clothes. You should show a few ties and/or shirts you like.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Wednesday, November 02, 2005  



  • I have bought my husband a number of items of clothing from Target and every time I give him one he says the same thing..."This is from Target??? Wow, it's nice." The ties are priced right for men like mine who frequently like to share their lunch on their tie. :-)


    By Blogger ZoesMom, on Wednesday, November 02, 2005  



  • REDRAIN: Good idea but I charge for my personal shopping services. Just kidding we will dig up some goodies and post coordinated items.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Wednesday, November 02, 2005  



  • Just a general comment to say I am SO glad to have found your blog. I, too, am slave to Targee and you're blog is invaluable!

    Rock on, shoppers.


    By Blogger Sneadwoman, on Thursday, November 03, 2005  



  • Found your blog through PerezHilton.com. Congrats on being named best blog by Forbes. I want to marry target too. I have been raiding their clearance sales this past week. I have gone to every Target in my area to get the deals. I got a Fieldcrest Silk Quilt that was originally $140 for $37...and a Fieldcrest bed skirt to match for $15 (orig. $60!)


    By Blogger Kelly, on Friday, November 04, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home