Friday, November 04, 2005

You Must Love Her A Lot!

Ok so since the STT boyz have been giving us heat for not posting enough items for men, or not posting full coordinated ensembles I thought maybe they would appreciate some help in the holiday gift giving dept.

So Target has really helped you on online by breaking down gifts by price and then by who the recipient is. I did a quick search with you men in mind thinking "gifts for her" "under $15" because I suspect that you may be trying to get out on the cheap. There is nothing wrong with this- and I am meerly speculating here. If you are not as cheap as I suspect and you want to spend more simply change your search options.

Here is RedCartRomances top 5 under $15 categorized as only I can do with complete grace and classiness:




Your girl is a drunk: Wine Bottle Holder



Your Girl Is A Money Grubbing .......: The Bilz Box- give her a $10 and make her sweat. She has to get a tiny ball in a hole in order to get her $ out...that should keep her busy for a while.



Your Girl Has A GUT: ABS workout video




Your Girl Loves Her Dog More Than You: Doggie Clothing & Accessories



Your Girl Thinks She Can Pull Off A Fedora: Um, can anyone? K-fed doesn't count.



All gifts can be found HERE





5 Comments:


  • I love this blog. :)


    By Blogger spazeboy, on Friday, November 04, 2005  



  • That red wine cooler is ridiculous! Red wine is supposed to be served at room temp, and white wine chilled!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, November 04, 2005  



  • well, in her defense, there are such things as white merlots, but they are pretty nasty :P


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Saturday, November 05, 2005  



  • just found this blog and I LOVE IT !!!!!!!

    Sigh I live sooooo far away from a Target store that I get the shakes when I know that I will be soon visiting near one.

    Keep up the great work ladies !


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Saturday, November 05, 2005  



  • In my defense? UM.... am I the buyer for Target? Ah- no. I would never chill red wine anyway- who does that?. In any event, this is a wine coaster, very common it just happens to have th ability to chill your wine and they should have just had it say wine, or nothing at all.


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Saturday, November 05, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home