Sunday, November 06, 2005

What's In Your Weekly Ad?

Have you checked out your local Target weekly ad today? I highly recommend it as you never know what sort of bargains you will find. Here are some of my favorites that made it to my shopping list this week.


Restore & Restyle Kids Stackable Storage


Choxie Assorted Candies


Rachael Ray 30 Minute Meals DVD's ~ Target Corp --> Please note it's Rachael Ray, not Rachael Bay.


Magic Sproutz ~ Great Gift Idea!


Nick and Nora Flannel PJ's


Nick and Nora slippers


Women's Novelty Slippers


Cherokee Rugby shirt


Humidifiers ~ Love the Frog!

Visit Target.com to find the weekly ad for your area.





3 Comments:


  • I got an extra TOYS Target ad (for Christmas) this week too with coupons. Very fun!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Sunday, November 06, 2005  



  • Loved the toys insert this week... I found a train table and train set for my son for $100!!!! So much cheaper than you can get anywhere else and it's the perfect starter set!!!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Monday, November 07, 2005  



  • I did buy some of the Choxie candies. THey are very good but very rich.

    I'm holding back on the toys until day after Thanksgiving. That is true Target paradise.


    By Blogger Rene, on Monday, November 07, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home