Friday, October 21, 2005

Doggone Tunes



Does your canine companion detest traveling in the car? My first dog would get car sick quite often and I thought that it might be stress-related. Eventually she grew out of it, but not after rolls and rolls and rolls of paper towels were used to clean up her messes. I have two dogs now and we have yet to take them on a trip longer than 45 minutes but if we ever did it might help to try the Doggone Songs: Traveling Tunes for You and Your Pet. This 46 minute compilation of calming melodies utilizes the Schoenberger effect, a musical methodology shown to help animals unwind. The CD is said to help diminish the anxiety of being away from home. It is also designed to be the ideal background music to boost their focus during training sessions. This musical anthology is for all breeds, sizes and personalities. Visit Target.com to pick up a copy for yourself and for your canine loved ones.





2 Comments:


  • You have got to be freakin kiddding me


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Sunday, October 23, 2005  



  • Actually, I take it back. I got this CD as a freaking joke and holy %$$# it works ! I don't get it. Are dogs hardwired for this type of music? can i play Black Sabbath and get the same result?
    Freaking weird....


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Sunday, November 27, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home