Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Are We Still Loving Kukui Nuts?



Are Kukui Nuts still considered a fashion piece in the jewelry world these days? I still see them in stores so I’m assuming so. But whether they’re in or not, nevertheless I adore them. Target carries an assortment of kukui nut jewelry in varying styles and colors. I particularly adore the chunky kukui nut necklace/bracelet set in red. If you’re still into kukui nuts then go to your local Target store or visit Target.com to see their wide selection.

By the way, Target people … it’s Kukui Nut with a “u”, not “Kakui Nut”.






2 Comments:


  • Yes, we're still loving them!

    Just wanted to say love the blog. I recently bought a killer microwave at Target that none of the other guys had. Not Best Buy, not Sears, not Appliance Nut. Anyway.... that's my 2 cents.

    Love,
    Luckey or Petey

    http://www.luckyorpetey.blogspot.com/


    By Blogger Unknown, on Tuesday, October 11, 2005  



  • I love my kukui nuts and they are quite new - well, I'm from Oz and everything takes a little while longer to get here. The reds ones are tres sweet!


    By Blogger Julia, on Tuesday, October 11, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home