Monday, September 05, 2005

Schtick One On



I’m not a big Mac fan, but I do find their laptop colors and designs irresistible. I’m always thinking why can’t PC’s look like that? Well, we’re getting closer thanks to LapSchticks. LapSchticks are detachable adhesives that you just slap on your laptop. They fit 14” or 15” laptops, or can be trimmed to fit if necessary. Target.com is offering these fab designs in either a massive white asterisk or symmetrical dots. The adhesives also come in fire-engine red, safety orange, or lime green. Visit Target.com's Red Hot Shop to see these decorative pieces.





1 Comments:


  • LOVE IT

    I actually have one from another company and it really works well to give "pep" to my lap top. Mine can be taken off and put back on so maybe I will have to switch up with one of these!


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Tuesday, September 06, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home