Monday, August 29, 2005

A Lot Too Late for Me



Now it's, sigh, too late for me, but for those of you lovely ladies with an unmarked stomach and expecting a bundle of joy, Target.com is offering Naked Paint Belly Butter for your expanding tummies. Spread it thick on your growing belly with this succulent cream by Naked Paint. This extremely concentrated, nutrient-rich butter provides the needed hydration and elasticity and minimize the dryness and itchiness of your growing belly. I wish I had this when I was pregnant with my son, my belly itch like crazy! This rich cream has refreshing scents of jasmine and heather. Great for your thighs, back and breasts in the third trimester, too. Sounds so good I would use it even if I wasn’t pregnant. Pick up a tub at the Red Hot Shop at Target.com for yourself or your mommy-to-be friends.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home