Friday, August 19, 2005

I believe you have my stapler.....

I still stand firm that the movie Office Space should have won on Academy Award but since comedy rarely does I give it my own special little award of a kick A$$ movie and one of my favorites.

This is Bob, oddly enough the names of the 2 "efficiency experts" in the movie Office Space. It is too cute and available in the female version too. Her name is Ann. I don't think I have ever worked with an Ann in a cubicle hell.... Pat, Tanya, Christine......those are pretty common.



A great reminder why I left the corporate grind years ago.... the tip of the iceberg was probably stocking the kitchen at the Warner Bros. Affiliate TV station I worked for with new dishes which I got to do on Easter. What a thrill. Oh wait, no it was booking my bosses personal Disney vacation, oh yes that was it.





2 Comments:


  • Oh I've seen that. I've been wanting one for a long time. But now that I don't work in an office anymore, it's not as funny...


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, August 19, 2005  



  • I love Office Space! Its the most awesomest movie. Lol.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Sunday, August 21, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home