Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Wear My Sunglasses At Night

Department: Accessories



I have very sensitive eyes. This could be because I spend 16 hours a day in front of my laptop. I can't even walk to the end of the driveway to get the mail without sunglasses. Even if it's at sundown. I need them, I wear them, and if I didn't need prescription ones I would be in really big trouble because I would own as many pairs of sunnies as I do shoes.

Luckily for me, the practically legally blind, my local Target has a pretty swank prescription lens spot. I didn't even realize it was there until the other day when I walked past the little eye wear hamlet and saw the Ray-Ban sign and gasped. I currently have a pair of Wayfarers. I need more.
This time I covet the Ray-Ban Jackie Ohhs. Don't you? They are about $140 and the lens' are $175. Not bad! I gather from the brief convo with the "optician" red shirt, that I don't even need an exam. I can just bring in my script. How convenient for me!


So when the economy picks back up and I can afford it, I will be getting these. If you want to sponsor my venture let me know. Remember, I spend long hours in front of my laptop to bring you this joy of a blog. I am going blind every second and it is all for you.







3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home