Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Flippin' Out Over FlipGloss

Department: Cool Stuff


These days I don't have a lot of time to put together posts for my dear readers to show you all of the cool stuff at Target. I wish that I did but that is why I am so glad that FlipGloss can do it for me. I am becoming obsessed with FlipGloss. I love that their interactive Flip-Thru pages are so bright, crisp, and lively. Everything literally jumps off of the virtual pages. If you see something that you crave, you can click on it and the product information and purchase link will appear! This is a unique service and quite fun!


They just created one with all of the HOT looks at Target for Spring. I thought that you may like to flip through. When you do- post back here and let me know what you think!


For more details go to FlipGloss



FlipGloss lets you flip, hover, and discover. All of the best in design, fashion, beauty, and more!

http://www.flipgloss.com





3 Comments:


  • drooling and inspired.

    that's a fun little app. i like it. short and to the point. i really like the 'whole outfit' layouts. i was like, well i have this and this, and that belt would make it that much better.


    By Blogger resa troyer, on Wednesday, March 25, 2009  



  • How do you find this stuff?! Flipgloss is my new favorite thing too! Great - another thing to stay up late obsessing over! I'm planning a girls wknd in NYC and am already planning my flipgloss in my head!!! awesome! Can you find a way that I can cut sleep out of my schedule to chase more cool stuff around the internet???


    By Blogger Tricia Mumby, on Wednesday, March 25, 2009  



  • I have been trying to find the polka dot shirt on the target site all morning. Can someone help?


    By Blogger melissaha, on Thursday, March 26, 2009  


Post a Comment

<< Home