Friday, April 10, 2009

Are You A Fan?

Department: Sponsors + Supporters


It may come as a surprise to you, especially if you are new to the blog, that I don't get paid for this.

Sometimes I stroll around with my red cart and don't even buy anything. I just do it to bring you the news and views.

Therefore, Supporters and Sponsors are important to me. They keep things paid for like the domain, hosting, etc. and this lovely super cool web design with all of its upkeep.

If you are a superfan and want to help the blog out and keep it running I encourage you to contact me. The email address is on the right hand side of the blog. You could advertise your text link to your site, or your banner.

Affordable advertising on a site that gets thousands of page views/day! How Romantic!

xo,
STT





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home