Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Where's My Desk At?

Department: The Desk


Okay okay, you know how I say that I do this blog for fun? Well that is true. BUT, sometimes it would be nice to be appreciated. How is this for cruel irony? Let me back up and give you the lowdown on what I am blubbering on about:

The Desk. Many of you loyal STT may remember my plea for a desk (the better to blog about you with) from the good people at Target because I: A. give them a ton of traffic and sales from this blog and B. because um, well I love them more than anyone.

I had a certain desk that I love in mind (see above desk-but I love white). I have yet to receive this desk that is SUPPOSEDLY online only. What do I see when I am walking through my Target recently? The desk, for sale, on the floor. Are they doing this to torture me? Do they know which Target store I frequent? Cruel, cruel cruel.

So to sum up, still want the desk. NEED the desk. Want it in white, need to have it. Cannot afford the $199 because, well I spent my money at Target already and on this purty blog.

Begging over. Target people- you know my email address. Email me, and I will give you my address to send said desk.

PS. Must I show fellow STT emails that I get praising this blog and saying that they had NO idea certain things existed at T.com or T store and went there to BUY them because of me?

PPS. I love that desk.





10 Comments:


  • I thought of you when I saw that desk on an end-cap display last weekend. It is a nice desk.


    By Blogger Peeved Michelle, on Tuesday, March 14, 2006  



  • *shakes head*

    i can't believe you haven't gotten it yet.

    what's the world coming to?

    ;-)


    By Blogger krysten, on Tuesday, March 14, 2006  



  • Let me tell you my success story with another company. I write a weekly column for newspaper in a small-ish Texas town. A couple of months ago, I wrote about how my daughter's Polly Pockets were taking over our house. A week later, my editor called to tell me he had received a big box from Mattel with my name on it. I went to pick it up and it contained $60 worth of Polly Pocket Adorable Storables storage containers. Woo hoo! Plus a very nice note from a Mattel VP -- in California. I've written about Target, too, but no luck so far.


    By Blogger Deana Nall, on Tuesday, March 14, 2006  



  • I've seen that desk at my local Target for awhile now (had no idea you were looking for this). I agree - I likes it.


    By Blogger *, on Wednesday, March 15, 2006  



  • Yeah you know, editorial ethics and all I guess I should not expect anything. I just like to wish for a desk and complain about it.

    thanks for listening


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Wednesday, March 15, 2006  



  • Im guessing ..you want the desk?

    They should be sending you free things every month to review and post on this site! Shame on Target for not doing so!


    By Blogger Cindy, on Saturday, March 18, 2006  



  • I not only want, deserve and pine for the desk (pardon the pun although I doubt it's pine)- I want 2 hot delivery men to come here and put it together.

    C'mon Target- please give me the desk, I won't tell anyone. Do you really want me to be blogging about you from my Pier 1 piece of $hit? I didn't think so. The blog could easily be called SlaveToPier1. EASILY

    ps. I mean for god sakes- you use MY blog in your corporate marketing conferences- HELLO? credit for my genius? It has to be worth $199 or whatever the desk cost you. ok done ranting. I have to go unpack the bags of Target stuff I just bought.


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Sunday, March 19, 2006  



  • I saw this desk on display tonight. It caught my eye and I said, "Wow -- that's a cool desk." Beside it they had a dining table & chairs (also black) on display.

    It's bigger than you'd think.


    By Blogger Stephanie, on Friday, March 24, 2006  



  • cn67

    how did you see that desk for $99? You are lucky- at my Target there is only black in the store and it is not marked down. It is not marked down online either. Could they make it any harder for me? I need it in white- STAT!


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Sunday, March 26, 2006  



  • The white desk is now $179.99 online.


    By Blogger Andi @ udandi / Lunch It Punch It, on Monday, April 03, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home