Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sort of like BOGO

Department: shoes shoes glorious shoes

So it's kind of like BOGO , Target is doing Buy 2 pairs of shoes online get free shipping. Just so you know...

BUT- what I say is- if you want me to buy shoes- have the Target shoe designers create comfortable and well fitting shoes.

It really makes me wonder, I mean a pair of Manolos will run you $500, and a pair of Isaac loafers will run you $20... so that says to me that the more expensive shoes should be more comfortable but tell me (because I certainly don't own a pair of Manolos) are they better? I know, I am rambling...






2 Comments:


  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


    By Blogger Laurie, on Wednesday, March 01, 2006  



  • I do not own a pair of Manolos but I read that the women of Sex and the City had to learn to walk in them for the show. Doesnt sound to comfortable to me, although I would love a pair of the M.B. Mary Janes (the "urban shoe myth")


    By Blogger Laurie, on Wednesday, March 01, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home