Thursday, May 11, 2006

There is a Flamingo On Your Lawn

Department: Great Outdoors

I wish that I lived in a socially acceptable lawn ornament town. There are parts of the area where I live where you can get away with a small gnome or an actual lawn jockey due to the fact that there are horses nearby, but I just can't see putting these fancy flamingos on my lawn and not having them be stolen.

I would seriously get these if I could and one day when this blog makes me rich and I get my proper 15 minutes of fame I will put these on my lawn with a full time body guard.






2 Comments:


  • The only pink flamingoes that I've seen that I haven't wanted to burn! I love them!


    By Blogger little ol' me?, on Saturday, May 13, 2006  



  • The year was 1985. Miami Vice was on tv. I lived in a big old house in downtown Sacramento that we used as a fraternity house. We "borrowed" about 5 flamingoes from various lawns and placed them outside our second story window... ah, good times, good times!!


    By Blogger Mal, on Tuesday, May 16, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home