Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Little Ditty Bout' Lovin' the Red Cart

Department: Odd Musings

A few of my loyal readers have emailed me with news of a Target employee motivational song.

I don't know if I can even listen to it. I will let you do it for me. I have been corporate brainwashed myself way too many times and it may make me have to go hug every employee at my local stores......and by saying this it's not because I am bitter and have lost the love thank you very much, it's because it depresses me.

LISTEN HERE

On another note, I am LOVING my Tara Jarmon puffy sleeve white tee and headband. I am so PARIS fashionista it's not even funny.





3 Comments:


  • I have been a Target employee for almost nine years now and I have never once heard even a whisper about a team song in the past, present, or future!

    If you could see some of the Target employee publications that headquarters puts out, they are actually really nice with quality and colorful pictures. This video is just sad. I think this was made up by someone that either works for Target or did in the past. If Target Corp. actually made the video I think it would actually be pretty good.

    Gotta give that person props though. It's pretty funny.


    By Blogger Laurie, on Tuesday, May 09, 2006  



  • HAH. Whether it is true or not, it's pretty funny.


    By Blogger Liz, on Wednesday, May 10, 2006  



  • the 2001 sexual harassment video i saw in corporate orientation beats this. the video used real employees as "actors" and i ended up working with a couple of them which was kind of funny.


    By Blogger specialk, on Monday, October 01, 2007  


Post a Comment

<< Home