Thursday, May 04, 2006

Coffee Snob?

Department: Love It


I LOVE coffee. I drink coffee all day. Coffee is my crack. This is why I think that this little product is funny. I adore little games like this to play with my friends around the coffee table. Heh- coffee table, I am hysterical. I also love my desperate housewives tarot card game. It's funny to play it with your parents....




Treat the coffee connoisseur within to extra java knowledge with these laminated question and answer trivia cards





2 Comments:


  • Hey just wanted to say howdy, from one coffee lover to another. Love your site. And guess what my last name is...wait for it...Coffey!!


    By Blogger coffeygirlb, on Saturday, May 06, 2006  



  • btw - that frangelica coffee that they had in the dollar section a couple weeks ago is pure bliss.
    le sigh.


    By Blogger QOS, on Thursday, May 11, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home