Thursday, April 20, 2006

Red Hot Headbands

Department: Head Gear

So sorry I have been such a slacker about posting. I am so friggin' busy, so busy that I have not been in my beloved Target store for almost a week! GASP!

I found these headbands in the Red Hot Shop section of T.com. WARNING do not go running to your nearest Target to find them- rarely are items from the RHS at the stores. They do this to toture us but mainly because these items are a lot of times by indie designers and there is not enough stock to put into stores (this is my theory).

I love a good headband for wearing when my hair is up in a pony. These look really wide and nicely padded. This fabric is so ho-hum though, it's easy to buy and now all of the indie designers are using it. Whateves.



Gotta Fly- busy busy





3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home