Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Have Yourself A Naughty Easter

Department: Naughty Things


So Target's very own PR peeps (haha peeps - get it) were supposed to send me samples of the glorius and wacked out Easter stuff that you may have noticed has sprung at your local Target store. There are crazy, naughty bunnies everywhere and it's all very festive. They did not send me samples so I don't know much from a consumer standpoint, but I find the new items at the stores to be very cute and if I were more festive I would decorate my house in naughty bunnies.

Meet the Naught Bunnies


Send a naughty e-card





1 Comments:


  • I agree, these really are super cute. But like you I am not blessed with the "decorate a house for every different holiday" gene.I can't even remember if I got the Christmas tree up last year!


    By Blogger Laurie, on Wednesday, April 12, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home