Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Got Porcupine Balls?

Department: Cookin'



So we got an email today from lovely K.R. of Virginia who says that Target has a recipe section. Did we know this? I think not. I am so glad that I do now though! I thought I was going to have to microwave bacon forever to stay alive but now I can cook delish meals from Target.com.


My favorite name of a recipe so far is Fried Rice Porcupine Meatballs. Geez. Those sound great!

Anyway check it: http://recipes.target.com/default.aspx


Top 10 Recipes
1.
Anna's Chocolate Chip Cookies
2.
Jamie's Cranberry Spinach Salad
3.
Spinach and Strawberry Salad
4.
Garlic Green Beans
5.
Pan-Fried Asparagus
6.
Chocolate Eclair Dessert
7.
Quick and Easy Alfredo Sauce
8.
Good Old Fashioned Pancakes
9.
A Good Easy Garlic Chicken
10.
Broiled Tilapia Parmesan





6 Comments:


  • I just made the Broiled Tilapia Parmesan last night (except with Flounder). It was quick AND tasty! :)


    By Blogger Kim, on Thursday, March 30, 2006  



  • seriously. is there anything target DOESN'T have???

    i love you target.


    By Blogger krysten, on Thursday, March 30, 2006  



  • I use the recipe site at least once a week. Its nice to have another place to go for great recipes!


    By Blogger Laurie, on Thursday, March 30, 2006  



  • There is no super target in Los Angeles :(


    By Blogger Liz, on Thursday, March 30, 2006  



  • It sucks doesn't it? There are no SuperT's in Lexington either. Plenty of Walmart Super Centers, but I don't set foot in those.


    By Blogger Laurie, on Friday, March 31, 2006  



  • I love Target (and I wish they would sign the contract to build the Super!Tarjay here in Honolulu already), but... garlic chicken with GARLIC POWDER? I mean, I know it's supposed to be easy, but that ain't flying in my household.

    Great blog!


    By Blogger Unknown, on Thursday, April 06, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home