Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ohhh Wow

Department: shoes shoes shoes


Today I got my InStyle Mag and inside along with it was a flyer thingy for Target. Inside that were these shoes. I am going to RUN to my Target to try these on. They better be nice.




I think I will look for some of these to go with....



I think Target's next evolution in taking over the world should be optic boutiques in their stores so that you could get glasses like this in perscription. That would rock for those of us who spend too much time on the computer blogging about our red cart romance and have gone blind.





7 Comments:


  • The SuperTarget in my neighborhood already has an optics boutique. Does that mean that the Target takeover is nearing completion? (Let's hope so!) Also - Global Bazaar stuff is on clearance, all those gorgeous vases and mirrors and frames are as cheap as $4! Deadly for my bank account!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Tuesday, March 28, 2006  



  • I came from MN where there were Targets and SuperTargets aboud. I now live in KY, where there are only two in town and none of them have a pharmacy, let alone a Target Optical. Whenever I go to visit my family, which isn't often enough, I get myself a new pair of glasses. Right now I have a pair of chic Isaac Mizrahi glasses that I love.


    By Blogger Laurie, on Tuesday, March 28, 2006  



  • Yeah, the SuperTarget by my house has an optical area. I've never been in there, but I don't think they have frames like that.


    By Blogger SurlyGirl, on Tuesday, March 28, 2006  



  • OOh, those are cute shoes!

    Angela, thanks for the heads up! I'm going to have to check out the global bazaar stuff today!


    By Blogger Sarah, on Wednesday, March 29, 2006  



  • the next go international designer is tara jarman on may 1st


    By Blogger mindtron, on Wednesday, March 29, 2006  



  • I love the look of those gold shoes, but when I tried them on, they were the most painful and uncomfortble things. the straps around the heel and ankle are horrible. boo hoo.


    By Blogger Tabloid Whore!, on Sunday, April 09, 2006  



  • I am waiting, patiently, for my prescription Mizrahi eyeglasses to arrive. Okay, not so patiently.


    By Blogger gen x girl, on Tuesday, April 25, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home