Friday, March 31, 2006

Shopping Target In 20 Minutes

Department: Real Purchases

Yesterday I had 20 mins, that was it, and a list of things to get. How did I do? You be the judge. This blog post should be called how to spend $145.83 in 20 minutes. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.


1 20 oz bottle of coke- I get thirsty - reg not diet.
1 white hot faux leather slouchy hobo. Has brass accents on handle, looks better in person
1 pack of orbit sweet mint gum - for when feeling vomitosis after dropping $150 in 20 mins.
1 pair of Mossimo Gold Wedge Sandals - oh shit I forgot matching sunglasses
1 coin purse- it's sort of ivory.
1 terry cloth swim cover up tube top thingy- very marge simpson or jessica simpson, either will do
1 Isaac Halter top, swim bottom in paisley brown with cream. No bikini body here but I don't care, it was too cute and I go swimming places where people don't know my name
1 pair of black gaucho pants
1 tank top that I can't remember what it is called, umbrella top? I can't find it online either but it is new by Xhilaration and is sort of a pleated tank that bubbles around the waist.


ok so I think I did pretty well considering I had 20 minutes!





9 Comments:


  • I want to be your best friend!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, March 31, 2006  



  • I grew up just minutes away from the first Target ever in Minnesota. I love Target almost as much as you do and I also love this blog. Way to go with that shopping list! I just ordered the tankini with the orchids on it from a few posts ago. I went to Target to look for it, but they didn't have it so I got it from Target.com. Thanks for the tip!


    By Blogger Courtney, on Friday, March 31, 2006  



  • Is it just me, or does that purse look like a bikini top?


    By Blogger Robin, on Friday, March 31, 2006  



  • sorry but is anyone else having trouble with a pop up from the recipe post? It's not programmed as a popup so I really don't know what to say. Not much I can do sorry!


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Friday, March 31, 2006  



  • "I think I just threw up in my mouth a little."
    Awesome.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Saturday, April 01, 2006  



  • yeah, the recipe pop up was getting me too...but i'm inventive...and stubborn, so i hi-lited the words i couldnt see and copied and pasted them into a word document.

    did i just prove that i'm a geek?

    oh well, i'm not ashamed...just a STT.

    ;-)

    love that purse!


    By Blogger krysten, on Sunday, April 02, 2006  



  • Shit! They have Choxie cakes at SuperT's? I love Choxie. Oh well. I guess it is for the best that there are no ST's here, I just gave up all dessert type things.


    By Blogger Laurie, on Sunday, April 02, 2006  



  • The shoes are super-cute! Is the purse really "made of leather" like T.com says? It looks so cute!


    By Blogger Lisa Riley, on Tuesday, April 04, 2006  



  • hi i just stimbled in and i must agree on with the target love, however- that tank top you're talking about, that bubbles around the waist? how does that look flattering on any body?


    By Blogger gnarly nanny, on Thursday, April 06, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home