Sunday, February 19, 2006

Comfy- No, Cute Yes

Department: Delicious Shoes

Word on the street is that these shoes are ultra cute but not comfy- could be why T.com suggests purchasing foot petals cushions with them.....

I think they are so cute though! I may give them a whirl anyway. I have been known to do this hence the closet full of shoes that hurt but are fun to look at. Cork is IT for Spring 2006. What do you think ladies? Gents? T employees- any news on these you want to share? What is up with all the men designers for Target? Why don't they get some women in to make the shoes- women who know that comfort and style both matter. Any shoe I have ever bought that was an Isaac or a Mossimo has been quite dreadful to wear unfortunately. Cynthia Rowley is a shoe designer so what's up? Why hasn't she done a shoe line for Target?




Mossimo Piper Cork Wedge in Cognac





3 Comments:


  • I know its another male designer, and the epitome of uncomfortable shoes, but I would love if Monolo Blahnik would guest design a line of shoes for Target. Even if there were around $50 I think people would still buy them.


    By Blogger Laurie, on Sunday, February 19, 2006  



  • The blog is cute, I'd rather shop at Target than Wal Mart but one thing, it would be nice to find more "Made in the USA" ya know? :)


    By Blogger  Jess, on Monday, February 20, 2006  



  • I think my Isaac shoes are adorable, but they HURT HURT HURT. I eventually stopped wearing them and will think twice before purchasing again. But they are beautiful...


    By Blogger Carina, on Tuesday, February 21, 2006  


Post a Comment

<< Home