Monday, November 14, 2005

Mommy and Baby Tatts



Get your baby a head start into the rebel phase with these Baby Temporary Tattoos. This collection of temporary non-toxic tattoos features 45 amusing designs. They include baby pirates, studded pacifiers, biker baby bottles, the classic mom tattoo, etc … It only takes 25 seconds to apply and stay on for 3 days. The tattoos can be removed with baby oil or cold cream.

Target.com also offers Touch My Tummy tattoos for mommies-to-be. The Touch My Tummy anthology comprises of “Feel Here” and “And Here” handprint tattoos, and checkboxes for how far along you are. For those times when you don’t want anyone to touch there is also the “Please don’t touch my tummy” tattoo. These tattoos are also temporary and non-toxic.

These temporary tattoos can be found at the Red Hot Shop at Target.com. If you do pick up a set, don’t forget to send a picture!





3 Comments:


  • Hey,
    I am an occasional reader of this site. Must say I love Tarzhay a lot.

    But what do you think about this whole Plan B controversy/ the Target boycott...

    I have to agree with Planned Parenthood on this one. Maybe I should just boycott Target's pharmacy?

    http://plannedparenthood.com/pp2/portal/files/portal/getinvolved/main.xml


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Monday, November 14, 2005  



  • It was a 1 count issue in 1 state... The whole story has been blown out of proportion. I use Target Pharmacy and would never change!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Tuesday, November 15, 2005  



  • Mommy and Baby Tatts...way cool! I love Target too! I can spend hours there.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Tuesday, November 15, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home