Friday, July 29, 2005

Whew I Just Made it Under $100

My son and I went to Target yesterday with the intention of only buying some paper towels and disposable bibs. My intentions were thrown out as soon as we started browsing.

My purchases yesterday include ...

Stadium Blanket ~ all weather blanket for our trips to the park
Magazine Rack ~ trendy magazine rack in their "Back to College" series
Notebooks/Portfolios ~ from their "Back to College" series
CD Case ~ from their "Back to College" series
Receipt Box ~ from their "Back to College" series and to store all of my Target receipts!
Travel Size Tylenol
Travel Size Soap Slips
Travel Size Band Aids
Chic Notebooks in their $1 Spot section
.... last but not least for my adorable son ...

VTech Crazy Legs Learning Bug - Photo courtesy of VTech

If you're fortunate to live near a Target store, stop in to check out their "Back to College" series. I wish there were pictures on the Target site. There are oodles of marvelous items from school supplies, bedroom gear, to bathroom accessories in amazing palettes and designs.

Also you may want to glance through their $1 section if your Target store has one. I must have picked up heaps of notebooks for a $1 each. Right now they have items such as body lotions, notebooks, notepads, baby books, puzzles, insect repellant, and other accessories in matching patterns.

My thoughts leaving that Target store .... going in with a list is such a waste of time and browsing in a Target store is hazardous to my wallet. But in my anguish I have to be strong ... my husband needs deodorant so it's off to Target again once more!





2 Comments:


  • they suck you in!! you don't even go to college you silly.


    By Blogger RedCartRomance, on Friday, July 29, 2005  



  • I can relate. I went there this week JUST to buy some paper towels...well I ended up buying pencil cases, 2 pairs of those cute Xhiliration mocassins, a blazer, and Levis. I need help.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, July 29, 2005  


Post a Comment

<< Home